1. Real estate agents have access to market data than can help you make more informed decisions. They can compare purchase and listing prices and help you find the ideal selling price for your home.
2. When you're negotiating prices, you'll be thankful to have an agent on your side. Their expert experience will help to ensure that you get the best deal possible.
3. Can't find time in your busy schedule to fit open houses or showings? With a real estate agent, you won't have to!
4. Real estate agents have tools and contacts that can help you get information quickly and efficiently- sometimes before it appears on the MLS! Remember: you aren't just working with an agent... they'll be bringing all of ther contacts and tools to the table too. According to the National Association of Realtors, 82% of all real estate sales are the result of agent' contatcs and referrals!
5. Selling homes is what realtors do! They'll keep you abreat off all the current expectations when listing your property. Plus, they'll make sure your listing is visable to as many prospective buyers as possible, while weeding out the more unrealistic ones.
6. Sometimes buyers want repars done be sealing the deal/ Your agent can help coordinate the process so that everyone leaves satisfied.
7. If there are any other professional services you need in order to get your property ready for sale, a realtor can refer you to trustworthy parties.
8. Realtors know their way around the closing table. They'll be there with you to ensure that you fully understand every document before you sign.
9. Selling your property can be hectic. A real estate agent will help you stay focused and objective, keeping all the headaches to a minimum!
10. Selling your home doesn't have to be a drawn-out process. A good agent will help you get the best deal in a timely manner!